Wet Felted Bowl with Jane
Classes will take place in store on Tuesday, August 16 from 12 - 4 pm EST ( 4 hours total)
Let Jane show you how to create a beautiful and unique decorative bowl using a wet felting technique. You will use this simple method to make a bowl that you can give as a handmade gift, or use to hold your notions or odds and ends. This class is perfect for beginner felters, or those who are not familiar with wet felting.
- Be comfortable with knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing, and knitting in the round.
- Please bring to class: a bowl, towel, and scissors.
Duration & Format
- 1 in person class (4 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.