Two-at-a-Time Socks with Angie
Classes will take place via Zoom on Thursday, July 8th, 6:30 - 8:30 and Tuesday July 13th, 6:30 – 7:30pm EST.
Is it always a chore to get your second sock finished? In this class, Angie will show you how to set yourself up to knit two socks at the same time from the top down! Angie will show you tips and tricks to make your sock knitting more efficient. In this class we will work baby-sized socks in the Rye pattern by Tin Can Knits.
- Comfortable with Magic loop, knitting, purling and decreasing
- Email Address where we can send the Zoom link and course materials
- A device capable of using Zoom.
- Windows PC
- Android Phone/Tablet
- 150 yards of worsted weight yarn, DIVIDED into 2 balls of 75 yards each - It is preferable to have 2 contrasting colours of yarn, for example 75 yards yellow, 75 yards blue.
- 3.25mm circular needle (minimum 32” cable), 3.75mm circular needle (minimum 32” cable)
- Stitch markers in 2 different colours, darning needle
Duration & Format
- Two Zoom Virtual Classes (2h & 1h)
- A few days before the class, attendees will be provided with the following via email:
- a link to the Zoom meeting
- Information about how to sign into the Zoom class & a bit of Zoom etiquette information.
- links to any patterns we will be using
- class handouts
- The class will be recorded, and attendees will be provided with a link to the recorded video a few days after the class.