Toe-Up Socks with Pam
Classes will take place in store on Thursday, July 14 and Thursday, July 21 from 6-8 pm EST ( 4 hours total)
Tackle Toe-up Socks! During two classes knit a toe up sock. From cast-on, heel, and cast-off, we’ve got the techniques you need covered. Learn how to fit a sock and also make a durable sock that will give you comfort for years to come. Maximize your yarn and join us at the toes!
- Be comfortable with knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing, and knitting in the round.
- Please bring to class: 100g of fingering, appropriate needles for the yarn (can be DPNs or circulars to work magic loop – but if you wish to work in magic loop you must already be familiar with that technique as it will not be taught in this class).
Duration & Format
- 2 in person classes (4 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.