Mitered Square Heart with Sharon
Classes will take place in store on Tuesday, July 19 from 6-9 pm EST (3 hours total)
Learn a new technique or upgrade your mitered square knowledge with this cute Heart Sachet. The perfect size to tuck into a drawer or suitcase or as a small token for Valentine’s Day. The sachet is worked with joining squares completed in sequence so that no sewing is required and then stuffed with your favourite scent. Join us for this fabulous class!
- Be comfortable with knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing.
- Please Bring to class: 2.5mm or 2.75mm DPN or circular needles (no longer than 16”), 50g of fingering weight yarn (amount will make several hearts), removable stitch markers, scissors, paper, and a pen.
Duration & Format
- 1 in person class , 3 hours
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.