LRM Operation Sock Drawer Club
We wanted to do a monthly sock club trying out new and different sock knitting techniques and yarns and then a backorder of the book: Operation Sock Drawer arrived and our toes were seamed!
We've carefully selected 12 patterns from the book that will give the most variety, technique wise, and will match them up with the perfect yarn (hand-dyed or commercial).
- Each month you will receive enough yarn to complete 1 pair of socks. This may be a full skein, or a full and mini, or 2-50g skeins or something else. It will all depend on the pattern selected for that month. *Odd months will feature hand-dyed sock yarn, while even months will feature a premium commercial sock yarn.
Patterns are rated beginner-intermediate and assume some experience with sock knitting. As always, help is available at the Little Red Mitten and on our Ravelry group page.
There are several options available for the clubs. Please read below and select carefully.
- 6 months of hand-dyed (odd months)
- 6 months of commercial (even months)
- Both, alternating hand-dyed and commercial each month as above
- If you don't already own the book, you can add it
Lastly, choose your shipping option:
- Within Canada
- To the USA
- Local Pick-up
*A note about shipping: to save everyone on shipping costs we will be mailing them out in two bundles: JAN-JUN & JUL-DEC. So NO peeking! Promise?
"The goal was no longer to just knit beautiful socks (just?), but now to knit an entire drawer of heart-stopping, make-your-heart-sing-they're-so-cheerful, statement socks."
We are very excited about our first ever Sock Club. So...get your drawers cleaned up and your needles ready, 2022 is going to be #sockmazing!