Laine Magazine - Issue 11
For this issue, Laine worked with an amazing line-up of designers including: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by Laine's regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favorites section
Made in Finland. Printed in Estonia.