Intro to Cables with Angie
Classes will take place via Zoom on Tuesday, October 19th, 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST.
If you love the look of cables but are intimidated to attempt them, let Angie soothe your fears. Explore a variety of cable types and techniques to add to your knitting skills.
- Comfortable with casting on, knitting and purling
- Email Address where we can send the Zoom link and course materials
- A device capable of using Zoom.
- Windows PC
- Android Phone/Tablet
- 4.5 mm needles
- 50g worsted weight yarn
- Cable needles or DPN 4.5mm or smaller
Duration & Format
- One Zoom Virtual Classes (3h)
- A few days before the class, attendees will be provided with the following via email:
- a link to the Zoom meeting
- Information about how to sign into the Zoom class & a bit of Zoom etiquette information.
- links to any patterns we will be using
- class handouts
- The class will be recorded, and attendees will be provided with a link to the recorded video a few days after the class.